Natural Wood Sliding Door
Now that we’ve survived the installation. Doors pre-drilled for easy installation to track hardware to handle, and floor guides require additional drilling. You can use Wood Sliding Door construction resists warping and adds an added dimension of durability to your home. It is made of high-quality pine. It increases space-saving solutions versus a traditional swing door while adding character and a unique charm to any room.
NATURAL HEMLOCK WOOD: Hemlock wood surface texture is beautiful; the surface of the wood has a glossy feeling. It is good material with a delicate touch and natural fragrance, not easy to be rotten, but also has good toughness, flexibility, durability, sound insulation, heat insulation, and deodorization. Glue and paint coloring performance is excellent, not split when nailing.
PURCHASE NOTES (GAPS ISSUE) ：The material of the door is natural wood to prevent the wood from decaying during transportation; the wood is fumigated before shipment, so there will be small GAPS between the boards after the door install. But after a period of usage, the natural wood board absorbs the moisture in the air, and the board slowly expands. If there is no gap at the beginning of the installation, the expansion of the wood will cause the door to crack.
DIMENSION: Width: 36″, Height: 84″, Thickness: 1 3/8″, Solid core thick: 1/2″. The door can flip in either direction. The bottom of the door had been a pre-made groove for the floor guide. / WEIGHT: 53lbs. (PACKAGE INCLUDED: All screws included along with pre-drilled screw holes wood panels and detailed instruction ensuring ease of assembly. (Sliding Door Hardware is not including).
EASY INSTALLATION: The barn door is pre-drilled and ready for installation. All wood panels mitered for a snug fit. It makes it easy for construction and a vertical panel style wood barn door. The tools you need are screwdriver and hammer.
DIY YOUR HOUSE: The Smart Standard solid wood barn door is a perfect match with your bedroom, dressing room, kitchen, and locker room. You can also paint it in different colors you want to suit your home decor. Versatile Style!
Install Process :
1. At first, you should install the base first into the ceiling and the lights. Remove the protective film after.
2. Use stickers to label the hooks BEFORE you install the plate. There are 56, I believe, hooks X 2 that have to do correctly.
3. Rent/Borrow some time of scaffolding. Using a ladder will kill you.
4. Attach the bottom crystals last.
5. Have at least two people. 1 to unravel the metal strands. They aren’t easy and can easily kink. Note, they are metal and will rust. High humidity areas not recommend. We had to clean a couple as we noticed rust on one of the strands.