Now that we’ve survived the installation. Doors are predrilled for easy installation to track hardware to handle and floor guides require additional drilling. You can use Wood Sliding Door construction resists warping and adds added dimension of durability to your home. It is made of high-quality pine. It increases space saving solution versus a tradition swing door while adding character and a unique charm to any room.
Install Process :
1. At first, you should install the base first into the ceiling and the lights. Remove the protective film after.
2. Use stickers to label the hooks BEFORE you install the base. There are 56 I believe hooks X 2 that have to be done absolutely perfect.
3. Rent/Borrow some time of scaffolding. Using a ladder will kill you.
4. Attach the bottom crystals last.
5. Have at least 2 people. 1 to unravel the metal strands. They aren’t easy and can easily kink. Note, they are metal and will rust. High humidity areas are not recommended. We had to clean a couple as we noticed rust on one of the strands.
BELLEZE Natural Wood Pine Unfinished DIY Sliding Barn Door Sliding Door 42" x 84" inches, Arrow
- Enhance Room - Perfect for a study, dining room area or an elegant transition between spaces, barn doors enhance and unify your space with light and beauty
- Easy Installation - Doors are predrilled for easy installation to track hardware, handle and floor guides require additional drilling
- Heavy Duty Construction - Thick construction resists warping and adds added dimension of durability to your home
- It is made of high quality pine, which will withstand strenuous conditions regardless of whether you use it indoors or outdoors.
- Space Saving Solution - Barn doors are also an excellent space saving solution versus a tradition swing door while adding character and a unique charm to any room